SCREEN WITH COMPACTOR WITH TANK
The FCP/C screw screen is equipped with fully sealed stainless steel container to allow installation where there is not provided a concrete channel. The container is complete with flanged stub pipe of input and output. The container can have a cassette side bypass rake screen (optional).
At the end of conveying section is assembled the compactor with the related discharge mouth. Same principle of operation of the series FCP, with the simple addition of the container.
- Low speed of rotation and no intermediate supports
- Self-cleaning with brushes fit on the screw
- Low maintenance and low initial investment
- Considerable reduction of volume and weight at the end of processing (up to 50%)
- High percentage of solid removed