SHAFTLESS SCREW COMPACTOR
The shaftless screw compactor is a combined machine that allows 3 operations at once: draining, conveying, compacting.
It is composed by:
- Draining section
- Conveyor trough with U shape
The draining section of the SEFT’s shaftless screw compactor is normally placed under, or immediately before the loading hopper, then the material is conveyed through the trough towards the compaction module, which allows a reduction of the volume up to 50%.
The machine is installed with an inclination from 5° to 30°.
- No mechanical parts in contact with the product
- Low maintenance and low initial investment
- Possibility of washing the grille that reduce of organic matter
- Machine totally locked that means no odors